1631 - 9 (Early Dark) - Appointments etc

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Puckohue
GM

1631 - 9 (Early Dark) - Appointments etc

Post by Puckohue »

Appointments

King Argrath (Co) will appoint
  • City Administrator
  • City Warmaster
Warking Jarnaris Onelsasdaughter (Balm) will appoint the Aide to the Warking.

Brigadier Minar Oathson (K) will appoint the 2nd Brigade Brigade-thane.

Warlord Quatlu will appoint the Regimental Adjutant of the Royal Foot Guards.

Warlord Baron Rufus will appoint the Regimental Adjutant of Mularik's Company.

Various

The arms, finance, and commerce sectors are open for investments.
Quatlu

Re: 1631 - 9 (Early Dark) - Appointments etc

Post by Quatlu »

Announcement: With a vacancy just officially announced among the ranks of the Rune Lords of Orlanth, Quatlu Carasilson will apply for appointment to that vacant position as Rune Lord in the Great Temple of Orlanth.
Last edited by Quatlu on Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Wind Lord of Orlanth
Aide to Jarl Anoltip Salinathson
Colymar Tribe
Erik

Post by Erik »

To the most noble Warking Jarnaris Onelsasdaughter,

My Lady, I wish to be considered for the post of your aide. I anticipate that I could greatly improve my Military Ability by serving as your assistant and promise to work for you to the best of my skill. I can provide references from my current employer, the City Lawspeaker.

Erik Stargazer
Lt. Warlord Mularik's Company
Assistant Runelord of Orlanth
Aide to City Lawspeaker
Colymar Tribe
Broaranna

Post by Broaranna »

Erik wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:50 pm To the most noble Warking Jarnaris Onelsasdaughter,

My Lady, I wish to be considered for the post of your aide. I anticipate that I could greatly improve my Military Ability by serving as your assistant and promise to work for you to the best of my skill. I can provide references from my current employer, the City Lawspeaker.

Erik Stargazer
Lt. Warlord Mularik's Company
Assistant Runelord of Orlanth
Aide to City Lawspeaker
Colymar Tribe
To: Warking Jarnaris Onelsasdaughter,

Don't listen to him my good woman and certainly don't appoint him as the fellow is a nutcase, total lunatic, a psychopathic one at that. The next thing you know he'll be challenging you for looking at him the wrong way or something!

Happy to have alerted you to the dangers.

Broaranna Hofarsdaughter

OOC _ Broaranna announces 'she' (of course, she!) intends to use influence against this request by Erik.
Last edited by Broaranna on Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

Announcement: The Warlord of the Royal Foot Guards is announcing that he is seeking a a qualified candidate from among any Ten Thane of the Regiment to fill the position of Regimental Adjutant. Those Ten Thanes interested in this important post will please make application to the Warlord immediately to permit time for consideration.
Last edited by Quatlu on Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Wind Lord of Orlanth
Colymar Tribe
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

Announcement: The Royal Foot Guards have a current vacancy in the post of Lt. Warlord that needs to be filled. The Warlord invites Hundred Thane Grumbold Rahlefson, as the senior Hundred Thane, to purchase the commission so that our senior leadership ranks may be filled. This will permit the other officers of the regiment to move up accordingly in rank and seniority. Long live the King!
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Wind Lord of Orlanth
Colymar Tribe
Broaranna

Post by Broaranna »

Quatlu wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:47 pm Announcement: The Royal Foot Guards have a current vacancy in the post of Lt. Warlord that needs to be filled. The Warlord invites Hundred Thane Grumbold Rahlefson, as the senior Hundred Thane, to purchase the commission so that our senior leadership ranks may be filled. This will permit the other officers of the regiment to move up accordingly in rank and seniority. Long live the King!
Dear Warlord Quatlu,

I can't help but notice that you still have a Regimental Healer vacancy, now are you sure you wouldn't like me to fill that? What about we forget all this no Hofars nonsense as both Broar and Brear have left the City so you could let me have a go, you won't be disappointed.

Best regards,

Broaranna Hofarsdaughter
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

Not bloody likely... the regiment's prohibition on any Hofars, male or female, is a standing order and will remain in place. May I instead recommend that you fulfill your current duties as regimental healer for Twin Spears?
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Wind Lord of Orlanth
Colymar Tribe
grumbold99

Post by grumbold99 »

Hundred-Thane Grumbold Rahlefson thanks Warlord Quatlu for his invitation and agrees that now that his social rank befits the role, he intends to purchase the Lt Warlord position.

He then berates the mid-ranking cult membership of Issaries for plotting to stymie the efforts of one of the more successful merchants in Boldhome to expand into larger premises by seeking month after month to block his progression in the cult. He cites Erinestra as a shining example of modern commercial practices and exhorts them to promote her to Rune Lord forthwith, and calls upon the worst examples of slipshod stocktaking at the god-talker and assistant runelord tiers to step aside and make room for those more devoted to ensuring the prosperity of Boldhome.
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Garoor

Post by Garoor »

I hereby submit my application for the appointment as Aide to the Aranwyth King.
Garoor Vinvuyrson
Second son of Vinvuyr Goalson, a poor Aranwyth cottar
Lt Warlord of the Thieves' Arm
Storm Bull Initiate