1631 - 7 (Early Earth) - Appointments etc

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
grumbold99

Re: 1631 - 7 (Early Earth) - Appointments etc

Post by grumbold99 »

Grumbold petitions the cult of Orlanth to contribute toward the ransom of Warlord Bronzer and asks that more senior members of the cult heirarchy support him in this petition.
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Hundred-Thane of the Royal Foot Guard.
Puckohue
GM

Post by Puckohue »

Brear Hofarson has decided to return to his tribal lands.
Erik

Post by Erik »

Puckohue wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:26 pm Brear Hofarson has decided to return to his tribal lands.
Does this mean there will not be a trial in week 1?
Puckohue
GM

Post by Puckohue »

Erik wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:44 pm Does this mean there will not be a trial in week 1?
Yes, it does.
Julian

Post by Julian »

My Lords, I Julian now promoted 100 Thane seek to be appointed the Cavalry Brigade's Brigade-Thane position. In support of my honourable request you will be aware that I undertook my previous administration tasks with enthusiasm and my regiment was part of the successful cavalry actions at the front. I thank you for considering my application at this time.
Erinestra

Post by Erinestra »

Erinestra will attend the Temple of Issaries and make what she will interpret as subtle machinations to promote herself and her good friend Grumbold. No doubt everyone else will interpret her as being as subtle as a brick and twice as intelligent. Still if you don't ask you don't get:

request a Rune Lord of Issaries to resign
Apply to be a Rune Lord of Issaries
Support Grumbold Rahlefson application for my (hopefully vacant) position as assistant Rune Lord of Issaries
Erinestra Harvanasdaughter
Third daughter of a Free Carl of the Locaem tribe
Assistant Rune Lord of Issaries
Lay member of Eurmal
Owner of Erinestra's Emporium Extraordinaire
Charisma: 12
Erik

Post by Erik »

Erik wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:23 am To the Noble and Honoured High Priestess Ayrrios Terlaidsdaughter,

Revered and Reverend Lady,

I note that you have called upon the person calling himself Brear Hofarson to appear for trial at the start of next month. I have some knowledge of this person and, although I am not a follower of the Blessed Lady, I would be willing to act as a witness in the trial if you judge me worthy.

I am at your service,

Erik Stargazer
God talker of Orlanth
Lt Warlord Mularik's Company
Aide to City Lawspeaker
Colymar Tribe

(OOC: Erik applies to be a prosecution witness at Brear's trial)

Since Brear has apparently fled from Boldhome, rather than face justice, like the coward and knave that he is, I respectfully withdraw my application to be a witness, as there can clearly be no trial. I thank your ladyship for your kind consideration.

Erik Stargazer
Erik

Post by Erik »

To Runelord Hugh R Yu of the Temple of Orlanth,

Sir, you are shown on the Temple records as being of the rank of Runelord of the Temple of Orlanth, yet it seems you have not appeared at the Temple for some years. I therefore ask that you resign your post to permit new, younger, and dare I say fitter, candidates to rise through the ranks and be role models for our more junior fellows.

Erik Stargazer
God talker of Orlanth

(OOC: Erik requests that a Runelord of Orlanth should resign his post).
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

Announcement: Quatlu Carasilson respectfully adds his voice to Erik Stargazer's request for Rune Lord Hugh R Yu to retire from his post as Rune Lord in the Great Temple of Orlanth and permit a younger and more active member of the temple to rise and fill the role.

Announcement: In the event of the retirement of Runelord Hugh R Yu from among the Rune Lords of Orlanth, Quatlu Carasilson will apply for appointment to that vacant position as Rune Lord in the Great Temple of Orlanth.
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Aide to Eorl Jenga Aeensdaughter
Colymar Tribe
Erik

Post by Erik »

If the posts of Runelord and assistant Runelord become vacant in the Great Temple Of Orlanth, Erik respectfully asks to be considered for them, in that order.

Erik Stargazer
God talker of Orlanth

(OOC: in the event of a Runelord position becoming vacant in the temple of Orlanth, Erik applies for the post. If he fails and an Assistant Runelord position becomes vacant then he applies for that post.)