1631 - 7 (Early Earth) - Appointments etc

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Broaranna

Re: 1631 - 7 (Early Earth) - Appointments etc

Post by Broaranna »

Broaranna Hofarsdaughter ;) applies to become the Aide of a Malani Lord.

She also applies to join the following regiments, in descending order -

Mulariks Company (I would have asked Rufus, who I'm sure would have agreed it but what with him being a prisoner!)

Twin Spears

Snakepipe Dancers

Eleven Lights

Oh, and just to clarify, having heeded Grumbold's words about how the Gods get angry about people changing Cults etc I didn't want then to get confused over us Hofars, there having been a few of us lately so they might get confused, I've decided to stick with Chalana Arroy so I'll be applying as a Regimental Healer as all Regiments have vacancies :)
Ondurga

Post by Ondurga »

Quatlu wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:55 pm Announcement: Quatlu Carasilson respectfully adds his voice to Erik Stargazer's request for Rune Lord Hugh R Yu to retire from his post as Rune Lord in the Great Temple of Orlanth and permit a younger and more active member of the temple to rise and fill the role.
Despite the utter futility of the act, as a lay-member of the cult of Orlanth, Ondurga will also add her voice to Erik Stargazer's request for Rune Lord Hugh R Yu to retire from his post as Rune Lord in the Great Temple of Orlanth.

[OOC: can always roll a critical, no? No? Oh bugger.]
Ondurga Yorisdaughter of the Bachad
Afur

Post by Afur »

Harold wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:40 am Harold Rastison ; wishes to be considered for the position of Regimental Adjutant of His Regiment The Colymar Cavalry. & hereby asks his application be considered for the post.
Congratulations n your appointment!
Afur Brekalisson
First son of a Thane of the Colymar tribe
Warlord of the Colymar Cavalry
God-Talker of Ernalda, the Earth Mother
Lay Member, Cult of Orlanth
Charisma: 13
Harold

Post by Harold »

Thank you for accepting
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

Outstanding Harold! The Regimental Adjutant's post in the Colymar Cavalry has been filled previously by many a successful rising officer.
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Aide to Eorl Jenga Aeensdaughter
Colymar Tribe