The Justice for Broar Campaign

General in character posts
Torben

Re: The Justice for Broar Campaign

Post by Torben »

Ondurga wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:37 pm
Broar wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:25 pm I wrote that letter simply to trick them and it worked, they were completely hoodwinked... I never meant what the letter said, it was all just a cunning ruse...
Again, your own words. So many letters. So many 'cunning ruses'.
Broar wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:25 pm that's why Ondurga people coming along as defence witnesses or joining an assault party to attack the prison are so urgently needed. What can I put you down for?
You may put me down as a character witness.
Dearest Ondurga,

That's the spirit my lady, I knew you'd see sense and recognise that what I did was for the best. Happy to have you 'onboard' the Justice for Broar Campaign.

I'm working on securing a few others but see you at the Trial - that's if I don't get freed first by my supporters - and let's show those villains who seek to persecute the innocent put firmly in their place!

Great persons such as Rufus, Quatlu and Erinestra are still to reply but I've every confidence they'll join you in speaking out. Sadly there have been a few negative responses but since these were only from that wastrel Afur and the insignificant Julian (who is he anyway?!!) nothing lost there!

(OOC - Just include in your orders that you're coming to speak as a character witness. I'll send Personal messages to those other players I'm also counting on. Exciting stuff eh!)
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Erik

Post by Erik »

Ondurga wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:37 pm
Broar wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:25 pm I wrote that letter simply to trick them and it worked, they were completely hoodwinked... I never meant what the letter said, it was all just a cunning ruse...
Again, your own words. So many letters. So many 'cunning ruses'.
Broar wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:25 pm that's why Ondurga people coming along as defence witnesses or joining an assault party to attack the prison are so urgently needed. What can I put you down for?
You may put me down as a character witness.
My lady Ondurga,

Whilst it is for you to decide on your own actions, I would urge you not to waste your time on the wretches trial. You are. alas, not yet of sufficient social standing, rank or title to be accepted as a witness by the court. I am sure there are better uses for your time.

Your friend, Eric
Ondurga

Post by Ondurga »

Erik wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:47 pm My lady Ondurga,

Whilst it is for you to decide on your own actions, I would urge you not to waste your time on the wretches trial. You are. alas, not yet of sufficient social standing, rank or title to be accepted as a witness by the court. I am sure there are better uses for your time.

Your friend, Eric
Sir, make no mistake, I have no intention of wasting my time, or anything else for that matter (other than the thinnest of gruel), on any member of the Hofarson/Hofardaughter family.

Your servant, Ondurga
Ondurga Yorisdaughter of the Bachad