The Wedding of Ivarenna and Silast

General in character posts
grumbold99

The Wedding of Ivarenna and Silast

Post by grumbold99 »

Ivarenna and Silast

Congratulations! I am delighted to hear your news. Please allow me to fit you for a tailored bridal gown at my own expense.

The pressure of work may keep me from attending the informal gathering, but I will certainly attend the wedding itself. Unless the Rune-Lord of Issaries denies my elevation to God-Talker, but surely that can't happen yet again.

Grumbold
Last edited by grumbold99 on Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Fionn

Re: The Wedding of Ivarenna and Silast

Post by Fionn »

Since I am already under a cloud in the cult of Humakt, it would be tactless to attend a wedding this month; but I wish you both well.
May all your troubles be little ones.
Fionn the dagger, soldier (leader Free Philosophers) and scholar (Loremaster).
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

Heartiest congratulations to you, dead friend! If it is permitted, I would like to bring Darra with me to attend your events in weeks one and two this month, that we may join you and Silast in celebrating this joyous union. I am in a quandary, though, as I have never been to a wedding before this, so I am somewhat at a loss to know what sort of a wedding gift we might bring to help you both get your start together. If you could advise me on gift by creating a registry in Boldhome's best shops, it would be a huge help to me. Otherwise I shall rely on my beloved Darra to choose what she feels would be a most appropriate gift. In any case, we are delighted to join you in celebrating your wedding, and we look forward to many more years of friendship and fellowship with the tow of you.
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Wind Lord of Orlanth
Aide to a member of the City Ring
Colymar Tribe
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Quatlu wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:44 pm Heartiest congratulations to you, dead friend! If it is permitted, I would like to bring Darra with me to attend your events in weeks one and two this month, that we may join you and Silast in celebrating this joyous union. I am in a quandary, though, as I have never been to a wedding before this, so I am somewhat at a loss to know what sort of a wedding gift we might bring to help you both get your start together. If you could advise me on gift by creating a registry in Boldhome's best shops, it would be a huge help to me. Otherwise I shall rely on my beloved Darra to choose what she feels would be a most appropriate gift. In any case, we are delighted to join you in celebrating your wedding, and we look forward to many more years of friendship and fellowship with the tow of you.
Thank you Quatlu. Great that you can attend. Darra (and other partners) are most welcome at the wedding itself including the wedding breakfast.

For the pre wedding party this is of the nature of a hen/stag do so is for characters only I'm afraid.
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

Thank you for the heads-up on attendance, Baroness. I shall attend the event in Week One by myself, and bring Darra to the wedding itself. See you soon!
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Wind Lord of Orlanth
Aide to a member of the City Ring
Colymar Tribe
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Fionn wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:31 pm Since I am already under a cloud in the cult of Humakt, it would be tactless to attend a wedding this month; but I wish you both well.
May all your troubles be little ones.
Thanks Fionn.
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

grumbold99 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:24 pm Ivarenna and Silast

Congratulations! I am delighted to hear your news. Please allow me to fit you for a tailored bridal gown at my own expense.

The pressure of work may keep me from attending the informal gathering, but I will certainly attend the wedding itself. Unless the Rune-Lord of Issaries denies my elevation to God-Talker, but surely that can't happen yet again.

Grumbold
Thanks Grumbold. That is very good of you! I look forward to seeing you and Oneldna at the wedding!