Mailboxes

Fionn

Mailboxes

Post by Fionn »

The limit on Inbox messages has now been removed, I understand; but there are still some problems with messages not going through or not being replied to. Can I recommend that everybody take this opportunity to check your private messages and settings; if you prefer to conduct business in public you could set your mailbox to bounce messages back.
Fionn the dagger, soldier (leader Free Philosophers) and scholar (Loremaster).
Torben

Re: Mailboxes

Post by Torben »

Fionn wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:29 pm The limit on Inbox messages has now been removed, I understand; but there are still some problems with messages not going through or not being replied to. Can I recommend that everybody take this opportunity to check your private messages and settings; if you prefer to conduct business in public you could set your mailbox to bounce messages back.
Ok, thanks for the heads up.

I can't see any outstanding in mine but if you have sent one to me offering to donate to Broar's legal fees then feel free to send it again.....
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Erinestra

Re: Mailboxes

Post by Erinestra »

The failure to reply on my part is due to the real world impinging on Gloranthan reality. I hope normal service wil lbe resumed in due course.
Erinestra Harvanasdaughter
Third daughter of a Free Carl of the Locaem tribe
Assistant Rune Lord of Issaries
Lay member of Eurmal
Owner of Erinestra's Emporium Extraordinaire
Charisma: 12