1630 - 7 (Early Earth) Announcements

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Ivarenna

Re: 1630 - 7 (Early Earth) Announcements

Post by Ivarenna »

Ondureen Eoarlsdaughter applies to become an Aide to a drighten.

Ondureen petitions Warlord Eoth Henastsdaughter to send Mularik's Company to the front.
If such petition fails then Ondureen petitions Hundred-Thane Heort Bevunesdaughter to send the 3rd Battalion of Mularik's Company to the front.
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Rufus Bronzer petitions Warlord Eoth Henastsdaughter to send Mularik's Company to the front.
If such petition fails then Rufus petitions Hundred-Thane Heort Bevunesdaughter to send the 3rd Squadron of Mularik's Company to the front.
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Clansman of the proud Kheldon Tribe -This small but very wealthy urban clan is the "most noble" clan of Sartar - but the wealth seems to have passed me by.
Warlord Mularik's Company Orlanth Initiate
Chieftain's son.
grumbold99

Post by grumbold99 »

Grumbold Rahlefson petitions Warlord Eoth Henastsdaughter to send Mularik's Company to the front.
If such petition fails then Grumbold petitions Hundred-Thane Heort Bevunesdaughter to send the 3rd Battalion of Mularik's Company to the front.
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Rufus Bronzer petitions Warlord Okinakt Yrshison to send the Colymor Cavalry to the front. A glorious regiment!
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Clansman of the proud Kheldon Tribe -This small but very wealthy urban clan is the "most noble" clan of Sartar - but the wealth seems to have passed me by.
Warlord Mularik's Company Orlanth Initiate
Chieftain's son.
Ondurga

Post by Ondurga »

Jarrek petitions Warlord Senreneth Kalvathsdaughter to send Golgotti's Company to the front.

Failing that, he will petition his hundred thane (ooc: either Brerava Hanesdaughter or Harg Lisganison I think, but I'm not sure) to send the relevant battalion to the front.

Failing that he will worry a little about the high cost of living.
Ondurga Yorisdaughter of the Bachad
Torben

Post by Torben »

Finn wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:28 pm Hello one and all!

I Finn Harilson, wish to use my Influence with the Warlord of the Royal Foot Guard to be accepted into the regiment.

If the Warlord is so disposed as to grant my wish, I would also apply to be considered for the post of regimental adjutants to the Warlord.
or post an application for the honor of an appointment as Aide to an Eorl (my father?)

Being new to Boldhome, I would also take it as a very positive sign in anyone else should utilise their influence on my behalf and let it be known that favours can be called in at a later date!

Let it also be known that once I am in a regiment, I would wish for a Regimental Healer, an Initiate or higher in the cults of Chalana Arroy or Ernalda, and will be willing to pay the costs of purchasing you the rank of Ten-Thane, and later provide other assistance as agreed (lets have a drink and discuss!)

Finn
My dear Finn, welcome and what a splendid person you seem to be, all the best to you and all that.

Now, about this Regimental Healer business.......I believe that I'm your very man! Ignore the witterings of Evil Erik Starkraving - he's a known psychopath, you know and always bad mouths people and / or tries to kill them. There was a slight muddle up in my membership of Chalana Arroy, I should have been an automatic Initiate but the damned orderly at the Temple just put me down as a Lay member so I now have to wait a couple more months to become the Initiate that I should already be!!

However, once that is resolved, I'll be straight over to your barracks and you can show me where to sign. A regiment of the status of the Royal Foot Guards has always appealed to me, obviously only as a Healer, and you won't regret having me onboard I can assure you.

By the way, it you'd like to meet up first what about coming along as my guest to the Scribbled Scroll? Excellent food and drink plus I can tell you all about Evil Erik and his stinky Colymar mates, just to give you the old heads up and all.

Also I couldn't help but notice that your from the Vantaros Tribe, what a coincidence as I've always wanted to join those too! Sadly I was born into the Malani Mob, personally I don't go much for them but such is one's lot in life. If you could arrange for me to be adopted into the Vantaros - but none of that joining fee nonsense as I'm a man of limited means - we can really become great mates and show what the Vantaros can do! Just think about it my friend....Broar and Finn....The team that win!

Sincere regards,

Broar
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Finn

Post by Finn »

Well met Broar! Lets have that drink soon.
Finn Harilson
Bastard of a Rich Eorl, Vantaros Tribe.