To: Serbitar Darason,

General in character posts
Torben

To: Serbitar Darason,

Post by Torben »

My Dear Serbitar,

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to fair Boldhome.

I'd love to have also been the first to welcome you to my Inn for a few beers BUT I'm currently away from the City on a Hero Quest to secure the skull of the King of the Broos BUT have you considered joining a Cult yet? If not then allow me to suggest Cult Broar the Benevolent, a new and upcoming Cult that is shortly to be truly associated with that of Chalana Arroy who is due to become my divine wife upon my return.

We have many cult positions available and judging by the fact you seem to be a fellow of means, i.e not short of a few lunars, there is the immediate opportunity for you to become a God Taker, nay a Priest or Runelord even! Think of that Serbitar, as soon as you arrive you can be a person of great status, someone that others will talk about and say, hey that Serbitar is destined for great things - he's a high up in Cult Broar!

All you need do is send your joining fee to my cousin, Brear Hofarson, the High Priest of Cult Broar the Benevolent and he will sign you up, easy peasy eh!

I look forward to meeting up with you just as soon as I get back. Think about it man, a chance to actually meet with your God and share a few beers too!

On a final point I'd best give you warning that there are a few rogues out there, in Boldhome, namely one Erik Stargazer. Be aware the fellow is a complete lunatic, psychopath even, intent upon mayhem and destruction. Don't listen to anything he says as it's all utter nonsense and lies, he is a regimental colleague and a fellow cult member of Orlanth, like me, but he has these voices in his head that he can't control, chaos voices, so steer clear of him, ok, I'll let you know more when we meet up.
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩