At Silks and Sapphires

General in character posts
Fionn

At Silks and Sapphires

Post by Fionn »

The assistant brightened as she saw the slight figure come through the shop door. On a slow day it was always good to see a regular.
"Another Philosopher's robe, sir?" she enquired.

"No, indeed!" replied Fionn. "Something fashionable, for the Autumn Feast; I hope I can get it made before the rush.
It must look scholarly but stylish. And make sure it is hardwearing: this is my first appearance at Court, but I don't expect it to be my last!"

The assistant laughed dutifully, but rolled her eyes unobtrusively as she turned to the grey satins. How many more times would she hear that joke this month?
Fionn the dagger, Hundred-Thane and scholar.
grumbold99

Re: At Silks and Sapphires

Post by grumbold99 »

The assistant took meticulous measurements and noted that Fionn was an initiate of Lhankor Mhy and Hundred-Thane of the Free Philosophers, so details alluding to this status should be reflected in the finished outfit.

"We have all we need for now, sir. I'm sure the proprietor will be in touch soon to show you the proposed design for your approval. When you come to be fitted, please be aware that it will be at new premises as all the additional custom means we will be expanding."
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Hundred-Thane of the Royal Foot Guard.