A new Hero Quest - 'Looking for Lankhor'

General in character posts
Brear Hofarson

A new Hero Quest - 'Looking for Lankhor'

Post by Brear Hofarson »

People of Boldhome,

Due to the scurrilous accusations and charges that have been falsely laid against me.....by, no doubt, the machinations of one Evil Erik Starkraving....I've decided to nip off on a Hero Quest to clear my name.

It's a terrible injustice that those of my own Cult, a cult I have served faithfully and loyally, seem to have blindly fallen into the despicable 'trap' that this utter rogue has laid. Who are these people that think I should be persecuted instead of praised, victimised instead of venerated?! Wasn't it me who saved Boldhome through my negotiations with cousin Broar and his Army of Broos! Everyone would be dead now if it wasn't for me YET they seek to call me before some pre-determined tribunal with threats of physical punishment....this from a Cult that states it opposes harm to the individual.

Well, damn them all and I'll get the truth from the God of Knowledge, Lankhor Mhy himself, He'll give me a signed letter proving my innocence and that should shut everyone up and perhaps, then, they'll have Evil Erik arrested instead.

So, it's off I go, with immediate effect, they can poke their tribunal up their a**e and come to rue the day they messed with Broa....Brear...Brear Hofarson. I leave all of my assets to the care of my splendid Uncle, Bruar Hofarson, who is due to arrive shortly and he is a man in his own right and I ask all decent people to give him a chance and not to keep up this ridiculous persecution of the Hofarsons against him...who, I just state again...is a person in his own right...not me or Broar right....he is Bruar Hofarson.

Cheerio,

Brear Hofarson
Saviour of Boldhome