A new Party! Week 3

General in character posts
Broaranna

A new Party! Week 3

Post by Broaranna »

My dear friends,

Unfortunately cult legalities forced me to miss out on my proposed party for last season, very harsh really as I'd already spent 2 weeks with the cult but I, apparently, was required to then throw in another week! Good old Chalana Arroy, supposed to be a nice, gentle, friendly one, got all uppity and said I had to cancel my party to sit in a load of worship stuff.

Well, I've ascertained that this coming Season there's only two necessary so I can DEFITELY host a party in Week 3. Open to EVERYONE, well everyone above CHA 7 that is, any low riff raff types can clear off.

Look forward to seeing you all people, there's a complimentary mystery gift to every attendee (no clues BUT it is genuinely worth a good few lunars!)

Broaranna Hofarsdaughter
A really lovely person
CHA 11 (but should be at least 15)
Initiate of Chalana Arroy
Ivarenna

Re: A new Party! Week 3

Post by Ivarenna »

[ooc you might want to change the date of the party; week 3 is actually a good week to do your cult duties as the High Priest is in attendance at your temple]
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Jarl Minonast Gargson of Wilmskirk
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane in Mularik's Company
Broaranna

Post by Broaranna »

Ivarenna wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:27 pm [ooc you might want to change the date of the party; week 3 is actually a good week to do your cult duties as the High Priest is in attendance at your temple]
OOC - That's a damn fine point, cheers for pointing that out and I'm obliged to you as I will now move the party. All this helpfulness on your part I'm sure Broaranna & Ivarenna could be great friends!
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

[ooc you're more than welcome. Although Ivarenna is not one to take an insult lightly, once honour has been satisfied she will surely not hold a grudge?! Separately, are you sure Broaranna is not still in Eurmal? If not, she ought to be!]
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Jarl Minonast Gargson of Wilmskirk
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane in Mularik's Company