A note of gratitude

Rufus

A note of gratitude

Post by Rufus »

(OOC) - I, as Rufus's player, was touched by how people supported my character. Rufus is a bit short of funds but would be grateful to be notified how much each person contibuted to his ransom. Should he be in a position to repay his debts (including those of the money lenders), then he would want to do so. Hopefully Puckohue will avoid rolling 12's for death rolls! :D
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Clansman of the proud Kheldon Tribe -This small but very wealthy urban clan is the "most noble" clan of Sartar - but the wealth seems to have passed me by.
Warlord Mularik's Company Orlanth Initiate
Chieftain's son.
Broaranna

Re: A note of gratitude

Post by Broaranna »

Rufus wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:15 am (OOC) - I, as Rufus's player, was touched by how people supported my character. Rufus is a bit short of funds but would be grateful to be notified how much each person contibuted to his ransom. Should he be in a position to repay his debts (including those of the money lenders), then he would want to do so. Hopefully Puckohue will avoid rolling 12's for death rolls! :D
Broaranna forked out 200 lunars...no, wait....that was 300, yes 300 lunars but having done so out of his, ooops I mean her deep respect and friendship for Rufus she'll be quite happy just to have, say, 250 lunars back. Rufus can keep the other 50, what with him being short of funds etc.
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Broaranna wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:59 am
Rufus wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:15 am (OOC) - I, as Rufus's player, was touched by how people supported my character. Rufus is a bit short of funds but would be grateful to be notified how much each person contibuted to his ransom. Should he be in a position to repay his debts (including those of the money lenders), then he would want to do so. Hopefully Puckohue will avoid rolling 12's for death rolls! :D
Broaranna forked out 200 lunars...no, wait....that was 300, yes 300 lunars but having done so out of his, ooops I mean her deep respect and friendship for Rufus she'll be quite happy just to have, say, 250 lunars back. Rufus can keep the other 50, what with him being short of funds etc.
Really?

I seem to recall ...
Broaranna wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:30 pm
I can't wait to get involved with what's going on here, I hear some fellow called Rufus has been captured and I was going to contribute to his ransom, since Brear has left me a heap of lunars to get me started here, but it looks like that's already been sorted so I won't bother. A shame really as I'd loved to have started off by showing my collective comradeship and all that, but as lots of other people have already chipped in there is clearly no need.

Broaranna Hofarsdaughter
Proprietor of 'Broaranna's Bargain Boutique'
A woman in her own right
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Jarl Minonast Gargson of Wilmskirk
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane in Mularik's Company
grumbold99

Post by grumbold99 »

The GM used some form of arcane mathematical formulae - or perhaps sorcery? - to calculate the contributions actually made to the ransom.

In the results Grumbold only paid 42% of the sum put forward for the ransom. I don't need this repaid. Spend it in the shop when you are back on your feet and feeling wealthy enough to splash out a little.
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Broaranna

Post by Broaranna »

Ivarenna wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:41 am
Broaranna wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:59 am
Really?

I seem to recall ...
Broaranna wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:30 pm
I can't wait to get involved with what's going on here, I hear some fellow called Rufus has been captured and I was going to contribute to his ransom, since Brear has left me a heap of lunars to get me started here, but it looks like that's already been sorted so I won't bother. A shame really as I'd loved to have started off by showing my collective comradeship and all that, but as lots of other people have already chipped in there is clearly no need.

Broaranna Hofarsdaughter
Proprietor of 'Broaranna's Bargain Boutique'
A woman in her own right
Oh, yes that's right...I remember now, I WAS going to chip in 300 lunars but it had all been sorted so there was no need. Thanks for clarifying that for me, however, as you can surely appreciate it's difficult to remember everything when you're new to the City, regiments to join, Inns to frequent, Cult duties to attend to and raving psychopaths are out wandering the streets, threatening all and sundry to duels & suchlike etc etc things can sometimes slip the mind.

Best regards,

Broaranna