Challenge to the person calling themselves Broaranna Hofarsdaughter

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Erik

Re: Challenge to the person calling themselves Broaranna Hofarsdaughter

Post by Erik »

Broaranna wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 4:57 pm
Erik wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:13 pm
Broaranna wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:19 pm

Broaranna,

I will be at the Dragongate at dawn at the start of Late Earth for our arranged duel. I ask if any of my friends wish to attend that they come and witness. May the Gods choose between us.

Erik
Erik, lad

I forgot to check.....the time of our duel.....was it 7am or 7pm? You see I did plan to go along for the morning but I realised that I forgot to check in advance....gosh, silly me but what with all the other things going on etc......anyway, just let me know because I'd hate to miss it......maybe you have some others already lined up....what with you being such a pyscho an all that.....challenging people, left, right and centre etc ....if that were to be the case I'll come back later at 7pm, the evening, to ensure I'd honoured our agreement .....if you're not there, well...then you'd have not honoured it......

Broaranna (BROARANNA) Hofarsdaughter
A lovely lady
Initiate of Chalana Arroy
The terms of the duel were quite clear, at the Dragongate at dawn at the start of the month. Since when does dawn occur in the evening?
Broaranna

Post by Broaranna »

Erik wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 5:44 pm
Broaranna wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 4:57 pm
Erik wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:13 pm

Erik, lad

I forgot to check.....the time of our duel.....was it 7am or 7pm? You see I did plan to go along for the morning but I realised that I forgot to check in advance....gosh, silly me but what with all the other things going on etc......anyway, just let me know because I'd hate to miss it......maybe you have some others already lined up....what with you being such a pyscho an all that.....challenging people, left, right and centre etc ....if that were to be the case I'll come back later at 7pm, the evening, to ensure I'd honoured our agreement .....if you're not there, well...then you'd have not honoured it......

Broaranna (BROARANNA) Hofarsdaughter
A lovely lady
Initiate of Chalana Arroy
The terms of the duel were quite clear, at the Dragongate at dawn at the start of the month. Since when does dawn occur in the evening?
Now Erik.....come, come.....to be fair it wasn't that clear and I quote -

"I therefore challenge you to meet me for a duel at the start of Late Earth by the Dragon Gate of Boldhome".

The start of Late Earth is, I agree, the beginning day BUT there is no indication as to whether that is first day early morning or first day early evening? Some people like to ease themselves into a day, do a bit of the old training and practice first before engaging in a duel while others may prefer to begin at the crack of dawn.

You were the challenger so the emphasis was on to clarify the timings.....let's just hope there wasn't a mix up or something....if there was, well then, clearly, it's your fault!

Broaranna
Erik

Post by Erik »

"I will be at the Dragongate at dawn at the start of Late Earth for our arranged duel. I ask if any of my friends wish to attend that they come and witness. May the Gods choose between us"

Are you really claiming that you are so stupid you could not understand my terms?
Broaranna

Post by Broaranna »

Erik wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 10:49 pm "I will be at the Dragongate at dawn at the start of Late Earth for our arranged duel. I ask if any of my friends wish to attend that they come and witness. May the Gods choose between us"

Are you really claiming that you are so stupid you could not understand my terms?
Dearest Erik,

Of course I'm not claiming such but this was clearly a later notification and, by virtue, can lead to confusion. I hope it was actually you that said that and not one of those 'voices' that plague you?

Still, let's see what happens and I hope everything goes to plan, I'm sure that Broaranna Hofarsdaughter will turn up and justice will be seen to be done, honour sated and all that business.

Praise be to the Blessed Mother and joy & happiness to everyone.

Broaranna