Autumn at the Pea Pod

General in character posts
Erik

Re: Autumn at the Pea Pod

Post by Erik »

"Thanks Rufus, and good luck to you at the front. You may have noticed that as well as my personal challenge to "Broaranna2 I have written to various people pointing out that Broar/Brear/Broaranna are just the same rogue masquerading as three different people. Hopefully they will put an end to this farce and bring him to justice. I have also suggested to the Lt. Warlord of the Twin Spears that he might like to take his squadron on campaign. If he does, then that will, at least, get the wretch out of Boldhome for a month as he will be forced to accompany his unit as regimental healer or face yet another charge of desertion. I would suggest that if people have influence they are not planning on using this month they could use it in furtherance of my request. "
"But enough of that pestilence. Let's talk of happier things - and have some more drinks!"
Rufus

Re: Autumn at the Pea Pod

Post by Rufus »

Rufus suddenly notices how late it is and immediately leaves, explaining he needs to sort some important matters out. “I agree about the Twin Spears deployment but I haven’t the time at the moment but will do it as soon as I can. Likewise, I have already had a word with people in the Issaries cult about one of their asst rune lords. Good luck to you as well, but I need to see about borrowing money to buy horses.” He sighs deeply, finishes his drink and leaves.
(Ooc - would have duplicated your twin spears request but it would have to have been an announced action and I did not think of it in time - but next month will do it if applicable :) ).
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Clansman of the proud Kheldon Tribe -This small but very wealthy urban clan is the "most noble" clan of Sartar - but the wealth seems to have passed me by.
Warlord Mularik's Company Orlanth Initiate
Chieftain's son.