Pastures new, spread the healing

General in character posts
Broaranna

Pastures new, spread the healing

Post by Broaranna »

To: Lt.Warlord Silamath Senrenradnason
Commanding Officer, Twin Spears Regt

My good CO and friend,

Just a quick note to let you know I shall be moving on to spread my skills and healing arts upon a new regiment. I believe that you were made aware of this when I first joined the Twin Spears, my time with you all would be short one, albeit joyful and very beneficial to the troops BUT His Majesty's Army is woefully short of Regimental Healers. In fact, I am the only one following the departure of my relatives Broar & Brear, some seasons ago,so I see it as my task, my duty, my calling....my overall just plain kindness and desire to help people that I am moving around the various regiments of the Army so that each one of them can benefit.

Of course, there are those, of whom I know you are not one, that cast cynical comment and scurrilous defamation that I am only moving on because of the recent rumour that our regiment will possibly be going off to the Front. I can sense your laughter here my dear friend, utter nonsense that I would simply choose this moment to move on because of some vague rumour, we both know it's all down to this desire of mine to serve the entire Army and nothing at all to do with not going to the Front. No guesses as to where all this is coming from eh.....a certain raving lunatic..a psychotic one as I wrote to you recently!

So, thanks for your support while I was here and wish me all the best in my new venture with either the Candle Dancers or the Snakepipe Dancers, they both sounded like jolly regiments, what with me loving the old dancing stuff, so fingers crossed! Can't wait to keep serving His Majesty.

Love and kisses,

Broaranna Hofarsdaughter
Regimental Healer for the entire Army
A lovely lady and person of peace & harmony