Julian’s Personal Petitions.

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Julian

Julian’s Personal Petitions.

Post by Julian »

I Thane Julian of the Royal Foot Guards do formally petition my superior Lt. Warlord Grumbold Rahlefson as battalion commander to take a leave of absence for one week (a week off) from regimental duty. I would like to use this time to undertake additional battle training previously planned. Moreover this will allow me to be a better officer.

I also apply to join the much honoured Scribbled Scroll Inn and become a member.
Julian Sartarvutson
A Ten Thane in the
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Colymar Tribe
Orlanth by Choice
grumbold99

Re: Julian’s Personal Petitions.

Post by grumbold99 »

Thane Julian Sartarvutson

Since King Argrath is progressing to the City of Alone with all the nobles in his entourage and feasting for a fortnight, I have no hesitation in granting you a pass from one week of regimental duties. The whole regiment can afford to ease back a little on its boot polishing and seam starching this month and just stick to the important jobs of drill formation, weapons practice and ensuring miscreants like that Hofarson person doesn't try to sneak into the palace and get up to any hijinks while the bulk of the Kings Homeguard are absent.

Lt Col Grumbold Rahlefson
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Julian

Re: Julian’s Personal Petitions.

Post by Julian »

To Lt Col Grumbold Rahlefson,
Sir, your kindness and consideration are much appreciated and your decision to allow my leave of absence will be well spent. It underscores your troops high morale and willingness to follow you anywhere.

I look forward to campaigning with the Royal Foot Guards under your command soon.
Julian Sartarvutson
A Ten Thane in the
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Colymar Tribe
Orlanth by Choice