Constant need to log in again

Ondurga

Constant need to log in again

Post by Ondurga »

Is it just me? I find every time I visit the forum I need to log in again, rather than having my credentials persist for several days (or even weeks) as I'm used to with some other phpBB forums.

@Puckohue, is this intentional forum behaviour (if so I can, of course, just suck it up)?
Ondurga Yorisdaughter of the Bachad
Broar

Re: Constant need to log in again

Post by Broar »

Jarrek wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:59 pm Is it just me? I find every time I visit the forum I need to log in again, rather than having my credentials persist for several days (or even weeks) as I'm used to with some other phpBB forums.

@Puckohue, is this intentional forum behaviour (if so I can, of course, just suck it up)?
I've been problem free re this, I hope I've not just tempted fate!
Broar Hofarson (aka Broar Broarson)
A God, Divine Head of Cult Broar the Benevolent
King of the Broos
Past Malani Tribe member (Now Tribe Broar)
Aide to that Dinacoli woman
Orlanth Initiate
Cha 10
Erinestra

Post by Erinestra »

Jarrek wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:59 pm Is it just me? I find every time I visit the forum I need to log in again, rather than having my credentials persist for several days (or even weeks) as I'm used to with some other phpBB forums.

I tick the box saying remember me and it forces me to login about once per week.
Erinestra Harvanasdaughter
Third daughter of a Free Carl of the Locaem tribe
Assistant Rune Lord of Issaries
Lay member of Eurmal
Owner of Erinestra's Emporium Extraordinaire
Charisma: 12
Puckohue
GM

Post by Puckohue »

I can't stay logged in on my phone, but I have no problem on the two or three PCs I ambulate between.

Maybe try to delete all cookies from this site and then make sure you allow cookies?
Ondurga

Post by Ondurga »

Broar wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:13 pm I've been problem free re this, I hope I've not just tempted fate!
Fingers crossed I haven't jinxed you! What browser are you using? I've tried Safari and Chrome.
Erinestra wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:44 pm I tick the box saying remember me and it forces me to login about once per week.
Same, what browser are you using?
Puckohue wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:45 pm Maybe try to delete all cookies from this site and then make sure you allow cookies?
I'll give it a go!
Erinestra

Post by Erinestra »

Erinestra wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:44 pm I tick the box saying remember me and it forces me to login about once per week.

Same, what browser are you using?
Chrome
Erinestra Harvanasdaughter
Third daughter of a Free Carl of the Locaem tribe
Assistant Rune Lord of Issaries
Lay member of Eurmal
Owner of Erinestra's Emporium Extraordinaire
Charisma: 12
Ondurga

Post by Ondurga »

Update: figured it out. For some reason, I had the http version of the board bookmarked instead of https. Now seem to be staying logged in. Thanks, all.