Healing from Chalana Arroy?

General in character posts
Quatlu

Healing from Chalana Arroy?

Post by Quatlu »

I'm watching my very slow recovery from dueling injuries, and I wondered if it is possible to receive healing from the Temple of Chalana Arroy? Is it possible to have all my Endurance restored to me at once, or perhaps increased at a more rapid rate?
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Aide to Eorl Jenga Aeensdaughter
Colymar Tribe
Brear Hofarson

Re: Healing from Chalana Arroy?

Post by Brear Hofarson »

Quatlu wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:21 pm I'm watching my very slow recovery from dueling injuries, and I wondered if it is possible to receive healing from the Temple of Chalana Arroy? Is it possible to have all my Endurance restored to me at once, or perhaps increased at a more rapid rate?
Quatlu, my old pal,

I can help you there and for an extremely reasonable price, for full recovery as I'm the best healer Boldhome has to offer. What about we reach a fine agreement where you take me on as Regimental Healer for the Royal Foot Guards and, in return, I get you all healed and back to normal. That must sound like a great arrangement eh, my friend.

Just put your signature on my application scroll and I'll be straight over with all the ointments, lotions, bandages etc....oh, by the way, there is a small matter of an Evil Erik inspired tribunal being instigated against me, I'd appreciate you turning up to totally discredit his obvious lies. If you do this it'll further help the RFG getting me as their healer and also you getting all this top class healing. I know you'll do the decent thing Quatlu, because I know that's the kind of man you are, honourable, upstanding, an advocate of the truth etc. We've a great future together, you and I and the RFG, let's start that off by rubbishing Evil Erik and his false claims.

Best wishes,

Brear Hofarson
Saviour of Boldhome