Silks and Sapphires customer policy and discount

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
grumbold99

Silks and Sapphires customer policy and discount

Post by grumbold99 »

Citizens of Boldhome!

I trust you have had the opportunity to browse the goods in the expanded shop.

As well as military uniforms and items of high fashion, we continue to offer a few small novelty items: A replica Eurmalian War Frog trinket, an imitation Dragonewt "Egg of Immortality" and a life-size "Head of the King of the Broos" pinata.

This month we are delighted to offer a 10% discount on all purchases to new and returning customers alike. However due to unfortunate altercations between serving staff and customers, the shop will currently only serve nobles of Cha 7+. Those of normal birth are free to patronise the shop whatever their level of renown. We regret the necessity of this action and hope to be able to remove restrictions as soon as possible.

Grumbold Rahlefson, proprietor.
Last edited by grumbold99 on Sat May 18, 2024 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Broaranna

Re: Silks and Sapphires customer policy and discount

Post by Broaranna »

Dear Grumbold,

I must say your new venture does sound most interesting and you're clearly a fellow with a good idea as to what customers want, which is fortunate really because that is where I can help you out!

I happen to have a number of contacts who can acquire a selection of novelty items and quality merchandise at a very reasonable price, almost a bargain in fact, I'd say. Now if you would like to see your shop really take off I could have a word with them and pick up some really decent gear for you. Of course, I'd need a few lunars up front to show them you're a genuine customer so if you can send me around, say, 300 to 400 lunars that'll be enough to get them on board and you'll have the stuff on return by the end of the coming season. My guesstimate is that you'll easily double your money so, that's 300 to 400 profit!!

Happy to help a friend out.

Broaranna
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

I trust that 'nobles' in your message does not mean that those of us who have reached CHA 7 from humble but honest birth will now be required to shop elsewhere?
Fionn the dagger, Hundred-Thane and scholar.
Garoor

Post by Garoor »

Seeing as the other shop is run by an Eurmali, Silk & Sapphires might soon be the only shop available...
Garoor Vinvuyrson
Second son of Vinvuyr Goalson, a poor Aranwyth cottar
Lt Warlord of the Thieves' Arm
Storm Bull Initiate
Erik

Post by Erik »

Garoor wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:21 pm Seeing as the other shop is run by an Eurmali, Silk & Sapphires might soon be the only shop available...
I have no problem with my friend Erinestra's choice of cult. It is not the cult for me, but it is her choice to make.

Erik
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

In response to my friend Erik's recent statement regarding Erinestra's Boutique, I completely agree with him. In all my dealings with Erinestra Harvanasdaughter since I came to Boldhome, she has proven herself to be a good and fair merchant, a devout adherent to the honored precepts of Issaries, and a good friend. My purchases from her Boutique have always proven to be of the highest quality and fairly priced, especially the battle axe purchased there for the recently concluded campaign. Many a Lunar has perished under the keen edge of that fine battle axe. There is no doubt in my mind that her commercial operations will continue in the fine and honest manner in which they have been conducted in the past, and I recommend her Boutique as a model of mercantile efficiency offering the finest quality products. I think that about sums it up.
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Wind Lord of Orlanth
Aide to Jarl Anoltip Salinathson
Colymar Tribe
grumbold99

Post by grumbold99 »

Fionn wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:54 pm I trust that 'nobles' in your message does not mean that those of us who have reached CHA 7 from humble but honest birth will now be required to shop elsewhere?
Ah, well observed, Fionn. I have clarified my announcement. All patrons of normal birth are welcome in my establishment.
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.