I am Ondureen Eoarlsdaughter of the Amad

General in character posts
Ivarenna

I am Ondureen Eoarlsdaughter of the Amad

Post by Ivarenna »

I am Ondureen Eoarlsdaughter of the Amad, Hundred-Thane of the Bush Rangers, Initiate of Babeester Gor the Avenging Daughter. My runes are earth and death.
My tribe the Amad is located in the Far Place. Our grandfathers came from the Arim Vale and Grizzly Hills. We live by hunting and herding, for our lands are too poor for the plow. We are noted for our horsemanship. We live close to the trolls of the Indigo Mountains, the tusk riders and elves of the Stinking Forest, the Lunars from Tarsh, the broos and ogres of Snake Pipe Hollow, and of course the giants from the Vale of Flowers. We, along with our brothers the Bachad and the Tres, are part of the Alone Confederation founded by Prince Terasarin in 1583.
You may find me most days at the shrine of Babeester Gor, situated within the Temple of Ernalda which I am sworn to defend.
I am here in Boldhome to join Argrath’s fight against the Lunars. Next month with my regiment, the Bush Rangers, I head to the front, to take part in the siege of Slavewall. I will seek death or glory, possibly both! Wish me well. I look forward to seeing some of you at the Red Beaver on the eve of my departure.
If I survive I will be back from the front in Earth Season. I will then resume courting Terdis Sennaleson of Maran Gor. If I discover others have sought his favours in my absence they will soon know the wrath of my axe! Be warned!
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company