GM praise :)

Puckohue
GM

GM praise :)

Post by Puckohue »

I sometimes find reason to comment on someone's orders. Those comments are often very short and to the point, and might come off as unfriendly or irritated. That's unintentional - I'm just trying to process the turn as quickly as I possibly can.

I'm aware of what a labyrinth these rules are, and I also make a lot of mistakes in the En Garde! games I play in. So don't worry!
Finn

Re: About orders

Post by Finn »

Always appreciate your help and support, thank you 😊
Finn Harilson
Bastard of a Rich Eorl, Vantaros Tribe.
Erinestra

Post by Erinestra »

Seconded, I appreciate the feedback and the time you take to correct our obvious blunders!
Erinestra Harvanasdaughter
Third daughter of a Free Carl of the Locaem tribe
Assistant Rune Lord of Issaries
Lay member of Eurmal
Owner of Erinestra's Emporium Extraordinaire
Charisma: 12
Erik

Post by Erik »

Thanks for all of your work. Greatly appreciated.
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

I know I appreciate your comments, suggestions and corrections as I learn the game. Thanks for being a great GM!
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Aide to Eorl Jenga Aeensdaughter
Colymar Tribe
Broar

Post by Broar »

Can I add my voice - or, rather, words - to those of other players who have passed on their thanks for your running of this game.

To have adapted En Garde to a RQ setting and then set up the game, running it at no cost to players, is most commendable, especially with your individual style of pro-active and user-friendly GM'ing. I play in several other En Garde games (yes, ok, all my characters seem the same, whatever game it is, mad and self obsessed!) each of which has it's own particular appeal and I can fully appreciate the time and effort you put into delivering this for players.

So, cheers again and may you continue to be imbibed by the wisdom of Lhankor Mhy and blessed by Mother Chalana Arroy.....!
Broar Hofarson (aka Broar Broarson)
A God, Divine Head of Cult Broar the Benevolent
King of the Broos
Past Malani Tribe member (Now Tribe Broar)
Aide to that Dinacoli woman
Orlanth Initiate
Cha 10
Ondurga

Post by Ondurga »

Puckohue wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:17 pm I sometimes find reason to comment on someone's orders. Those comments are often very short and to the point, and might come off as unfriendly or irritated. That's unintentional - I'm just trying to process the turn as quickly as I possibly can.
Given how long it takes me to get just my one set of orders into shape I'm always impressed! Thank you for all the effort you put into making this game great. I love the turn write-ups you do.
Ondurga Yorisdaughter of the Bachad