Give Generously for Griselna

General in character posts
Brear Hofarson

Give Generously for Griselna

Post by Brear Hofarson »

To: The People of Boldhome

There have been increasing calls for donations to fund the ransom for poor, unfortunate Griselna a lady relatively new to Boldhome, indeed some of you may never even have heard of her and think why should we give our hard earned monies for this newbie?!

Dismiss such negative thoughts from your minds, that's just selfish as how would you feel if you were the one stuck in some Lunar prison with the prospect of a gory death ahead of you?! Yes, compassion has to be the key here and good old Grumbold has wisely said we all ought to consider giving double the normal amount to ensure that she is released by her captors and I totally agree with him, well done Grumbold, well said Sir!

Now, I'm going to be acting as the Co-ordinator for the Griselna Ransom Fund to which Erik, Erinestra, Grumbold etc have all already pledged significant monies towards her release.......likewise I too am going to be doubling my own prior offering and so my gift will be in double figures, very impressive for someone who is fiscally challenged currently.

So, come on the rest of you do the decent thing and join us by sending your monies asap. It's really easy, all you need do is forward the lunars to me and I will be contacting Griselna's holders and I'm sure she'll be back with us in double quick time. It helps that I'm a respected Chalana Arroy Initiate - a Cult valued by other Cults whatever their background - and I've also negotiated with my cousin, Broar Hofarson (King of the Broos and a Lightbringer God himself) for his support too.

I'm due to be joining Mularik's Company very soon but I'm still in Boldhome at the moment so send the money to me there. I look forward to your donations and so does Griselna, bless her. Remember Erik, Erinestra & Grumbold have already pledged....don't get left behind!

Brear Hofarson
High Priest of Cult Broar the Benevolent
Co-ordinator of the Give Generously for Griselna Ransom Fund
Iniatiate of Chalana Arroy
Lay member of Eurmal
All round good man
Broar

Re: Give Generously for Griselna

Post by Broar »

Cousin Brear,

Even though I'm currently marching towards Boldhome with my Broo forces I can see the sense in your plea so I'm willing to contribute 300 lunars to the ransom fund.

If I hear of others who match this fund their lives will be saved when I sack the City and kill everyone else.
Broar Hofarson (aka Broar Broarson)
A God, Divine Head of Cult Broar the Benevolent
King of the Broos
Past Malani Tribe member (Now Tribe Broar)
Aide to that Dinacoli woman
Orlanth Initiate
Cha 10
Erik

Re: Give Generously for Griselna

Post by Erik »

SCAM ALERT!

The above posts have been identified as coming from known fraudster, liar, thief and cheat Broar (aka Brear) Hofarson. Do not engage with, give monies to or disclose your financial details to this rogue.