1630 - 7 (Early Earth) Announcements

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Puckohue
GM

1630 - 7 (Early Earth) Announcements

Post by Puckohue »

Civilian appointments
Several nobles are looking for aides (see rules on Civilian Appointments).

Military appointments
All Warlords will appoint their regimental adjutants.

The City Warmaster, Orstalor Spearlord, will appoint
  • Inspector-General of Cavalry
  • Inspector-General of Infantry
King Argrath will appoint
  • five Provincial Military Governors
  • City Military Governor
Afur

Re: 1630 - 7 (Early Earth) Announcements

Post by Afur »

Afur again seeks to become an Aide to an Eorl
Afur again applies to become a God-Talker in the Cult of Ernalda

Afur requests that Okinakt Yrshison take the Colymar Cavalry to the Front.
Afur Brekalisson
First son of a Thane of the Colymar tribe
Warlord of the Colymar Cavalry
Assistant Rune-Lord of Ernalda, the Earth Mother
Initiate, Cult of Orlanth
Charisma: 14
Erik

Post by Erik »

To Warlord Okinakt Yrshison,

My Lord, may I second the request of the noble Hundred Thane Afur Brekalisson that the Colymar Cavalry be allowed to fight the enemy at the front this month?
I also notice that you are looking for a regimental adjutant. I wish to be considered for the position, and, if found suitable I promise to work hard for yourself and the regiment.

Erik Stargazer,
Ten Thane, Colymar Cavalry

(OOC: Erik also asks that the Colymar Cavalry be sent to the front, and applies for post of Regimental Adjutant)
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

Announcements:

Quatlu wishes to announce he will be applying for two posts. In order of precedence:

First priority is his application for the honor of an appointment with Warlord Okinakt Yrshison for the post of Regimental Adjutant in the Colymar Cavalry.

Second priority is to apply for a post as Aide to an Eorl.

Conditional Qualifier: If Quatlu is successful in his application to become the Regimental Adjutant, he will decline the post as Aide to an Eorl.
Last edited by Quatlu on Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Wind Lord of Orlanth
Aide to a member of the City Ring
Colymar Tribe
Torben

Post by Torben »

Blessed, peaceful, honorable and generally nice fellow all round Broar Hofarson applies (yet again!!) for the post of Aide to a Chieftain.
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Rufus Bronzer is concerned that Boldhome is losing brave warriors at the front.
He believes the use of combined arms - namely brave and rather bold cavalry together with elite magical support will deliver great success on the front lines. Now is not the time to hold back!

As such he will be appealing to Heort Bevunesdaughter, commander of his squadron of Mularik's company to head to the front. He will also be appealing to Eoth Henastsdaughter, warlord of the said company that the entire regiment be sent.

He will also be seeking the role of aide to a noble (ideally a Lord or Lady) especially of the Kheldon Tribe.

He would be grateful if others would support his request to send the 3rd squadron of Mularik's company to the front - seeking to repay such kindness when it is possible.
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Clansman of the proud Kheldon Tribe -This small but very wealthy urban clan is the "most noble" clan of Sartar - but the wealth seems to have passed me by.
Warlord Mularik's Company Orlanth Initiate
Chieftain's son.
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Rufus Bronzer will also (no doubt out of a sense of public service :D ) apply for the position of aide to a city ring member. The prospects of appointment may be remote but nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Clansman of the proud Kheldon Tribe -This small but very wealthy urban clan is the "most noble" clan of Sartar - but the wealth seems to have passed me by.
Chieftain's son.
Erinestra

Post by Erinestra »

Erinestra will apply to be an aide to a Noble (Lord) of the Locaem.

Can I use Elslanla's influence? I am not sure what level a lord is but she gives me a level 3 influence which affects up to warlord?
Erinestra Harvanasdaughter
Third daughter of a Free Carl of the Locaem tribe
Assistant Rune Lord of Issaries
Lay member of Eurmal
Owner of Erinestra's Emporium Extraordinaire
Charisma: 12
Lavi

Post by Lavi »

Lavi wishing to be of service to his tribe, again applies to become an Aide to a Lord or Lady of the Locaem
Lavi Sharpspear of the Locaem tribe.
Looking for options.
Lay member of Lhankor Mhy.
Charisma 4.
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Rufus Bronzer announces that his desire to serve the public good knows no bounds! Although he feels he is suitable for any position in Boldhome society :D , it appears that only the following are even possibly attainable (most of them are very unlikely).

Aide to Noble
Aide to the City Lawspeaker
Aide to City Ring Member
Aide to the City Treasurer

He has already announced his interest in being an aide to a noble or aide to City Ring Member but announces his interest in the other two positions as well.

He will consult with the gods (Puckohue) as to procedure. He will also hope the gods bless everyone who is seeking an appointment and that they are successful in their applications.
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Chieftain's son.