The hand of friendship (This is for you Erik!)

General in character posts
Broar

The hand of friendship (This is for you Erik!)

Post by Broar »

To: Erik

My old friend, adversary, past tribal enemy, member of an associated cult etc.

Now, look dear boy, I think it's the time for us to finally bury what they call 'The Hatchet' and become good mates. I believe, what with me applying to become the Regimental Healer to the Colymar Cavalry, it just makes common sense and I'm sure you'll agree. I mean how's it going to look once I'm in post and administering my medical and healing skills to our regiment if you're sat in a corner somewhere looking all miserable and moaning?! Haven't I also saved your life twice now by not engaging in ridiculous duels that you were bound to lose! If that's not a sign of true friendship I don't know what is?!!

So......my proposal is you invite me to one of those Orlanth ceremony thingies and I can, in return, invite you to experience both the peace and tranquility that one receives when attending a Chalana Arroy one. I reckon I can make it next month, so if you can just let me know which week is best and I'll ensure I come along.

What's more I'm still keeping that special place open for you in Cult Broar, 'Runelord Erik', just think of the status you'll get for taking it up!

May the Gods bless you my friend, certainly God Broar does (!), and I look forward to our future comradeship in Boldhome and wherever the call of battle will take us....me, obviously, just in a healer role but still an integral part of the Colymar Cavalry.
Broar Hofarson (aka Broar Broarson)
A God, Divine Head of Cult Broar the Benevolent
King of the Broos
Past Malani Tribe member (Now Tribe Broar)
Aide to that Dinacoli woman
Orlanth Initiate
Cha 10